19 May 2021
Community Builder @ The Volunteer Circle
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference?
Our mission is to empower the community through easy and personalized access to volunteerism, and drive people from intention to action.
The Volunteer Circle is a non-profit social enterprise and a bold step towards personalizing the volunteer experience in the MENA region and internationally. We provide an AI-powered and inclusive platform that unlocks access to volunteerism by matching the supply of time/skills of volunteers to the community needs on-demand and predicts effective matches between both parties.
Our circle is a vision about channeling underutilized time and talent towards impact on the personal level and improving the capacity of non-profit organizations on the national level. Today more than ever, volunteering proves to be an important and renewable resource that can go up against different problems in Lebanon.
Join the Volunteer Circle team to experience the pace of a start-up and contribute to social impact simultaneously. We’re innovative, real, and committed to maximizing volunteerism impact.
In this role, no two days will be the same. You will travel to different regions in Lebanon to meet and pitch The Volunteer Circle to a maximum number of organizations, and then follow-up to build a more diverse Circle.
• Engage the local community and encourage volunteer participation.
• Expand the reach and impact to engage maximum number of volunteers, NGOs, institutions, and partners as defined in the mission, vision and goals of The Volunteer Circle.
• Communicate and deliver our services to different types of organizations across all districts in Lebanon.
What you will do
• Receive professional training to confidently communicate The Volunteer Circle’s value proposition and social value to different stakeholders of the community.
• Disseminate the Volunteer Circle’s values and culture across different sectors, locations, meetings and events.
• Set up and attend one-on-one on-ground and online meetings with NGOs across different locations in Lebanon.
• Report on a daily and weekly basis to the executive team, flagging any challenges and communicating key wins.
• Demonstrate how to use the platform, highlight its unique attributes and showcase them in presentations, email newsletters, and communication material.
• Build relationships with local and international NGOs and on-board them to The Volunteer Circle.
• Identify and communicate industry trends and success stories.
• Plan and manage online and offline events.
• Share experience, and support in the content strategy and community-building efforts.
• Contribute to the development of the Mobile Application and its disruptive launch campaign based on observations, gaps in the market and insights. • Support with information management and research for new projects and modules
• Leadership to proactively seek opportunities to drive growth of community and use of the platform.
• Owns a car and a driving license.
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills.
• Solid of PR and Networking Etiquette.
• Fluent in Arabic and English, both oral and written. French is a plus. • Cultural intelligence and creativity.
• Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage a wide and varied workload, managing competing deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards.
• Commitment to working collaboratively, and with a high degree of autonomy and initiative, including taking ownership of planning your inputs towards agreed deadlines.
• Ability to learn as you go and develop your skillset as per the requirements of the enterprise.
Three months’ contract, renewable with potential for expansion and promotion based on performance review and punctual incorporation with the team & general aim of the organization. INTERESTED? Great, please send us your CV and a cover letter to – email@example.com and headline: Community Builder.
If we think you could be a potential candidate, then we will give you a call.
Deadline to Apply: May 27, 2021